Sunday, August 12, 2012

Meese? Moose? ....Moxen?

I really need to learn how to draw animals... it's great that David's forcing us to make one of our ghosts for our Scrooge project an animal. I chose turning the Ghost of Christmas Present into a moose. Too bad I don't really know how to draw moosies yet. T__T Thought it would be worth it to chronicle my struggles on here. I know they're not really expressing too much personality right now and they all look really similar--gonna definitely work on that for sure. I think today was reserved for just learning how to draw the body structure of a moose and getting comfortable with that. Hopefully the final result is decent. xD





1 comment:

  1. I simply love these sketches!
    Would you mind if I used one of these "meeses" for card design? I would of course acknowledge you as the artist on my blog!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete