Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Everything Is Illuminated!!!

One of my favorite books EVER is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. He wrote Everything is Illuminated before that book, but I never finished reading it and have always wanted to see the movie! I finalllyyy got to watch it last night and wow I loved it so much!! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend!!! I'm a fan of anything related to the Holocaust/WW2, and this is no exception. Beautifully shot, entertaining and heartfelt, and really great casting for the characters :) I wanted to draw the whole movie! But I just doodled these because I wanted to pay attention. ;)

I was going to edit them in photoshop so you didn't see the crap behind it that was from a weekend trip to El Dorado Park, but I was too lazy so I'm just dumping it all here. -_-

Elijah Wood has really big, pretty eyes. Just stating the obvious.

1 comment: