Monday, July 23, 2012

More Scrooge Development! Yay!

I'm actually really surprised at myself that I got this done today... FINALLY this project is moving! Phew. Here are some initial exploration sketches~ I still have a long way to go though...

Here are some recent (this week's homework) Scrooge explorations. Nothing's really been decided yet... was having kind of a problem :\ After thinking more about her past though, I think I'll do a better job of designing her now. 

And this is a doodle of Scrooge's sister, Fannie (I think that was her name?) who will also be my Ghost of Christmas Past. I decided to give the sister a way bigger role in my version of the story. Her design's still got a ways to go though :) This was more of a spur of the moment thing.



2 comments:

  1. Elyda
    I love your Tiny Tim and wonder if you could develop a Mr Scrooge
    Thank you and Best Regards
    Mar

    ReplyDelete