Wednesday, May 8, 2013


I know I haven't posted here in a while... and yeah... that's cuz I suck. I haven't been able to draw anything good for months and today after tons of failed drawings I just sat around eating spoonfuls of peanut butter. I think I'm at a breaking point. I have no idea how I'm going to have prints to sell at AX if I can't produce anything good. The reason I got a table was to force myself to make some awesome finished pieces, and now I'm freaking out because I have like a month if I wanna get prints done in time to even sell at AX in July! GAH! Why do I do this to myself! WHY?! WHY CAN'T I NEVER FINISH ANYTHING?!?!

All I wanna do is watch 30 Rock. I dunno how I never watched that show before... Liz Lemon is basically my hero. Scratch that... Tina Fey. I wanna make an awesome show someday too. Maybe if I could FINISH SOMETHING... Ugh. Ok. I should close this window and just... stop typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment